Suggest treatment for pain during intercourse
Probably urethra damage
Hello. I have been through your question and understand your concern.
According to your symptoms, it seems that you have a urethra damage. This explains all of your symptoms. the damage, probably caused during the procedure, leads to inflammation and granuloma formation, the spot you feel. It is a benign situation bit takes time to heal.
During erection, stretching of the urethra causes pain because there is an inflammed area.
The urine passing does not help for a quick recovery, because of its acidity, but should prevent from a probable infection.
Do not woorry. It is a benign situation.
Still, you should have an expert urological consult for the appropriate treatment.
Hope this helps. Greetings
Quite improbable a nerve damage
Hello. In theory any structural damage can cause nerve compression with possible nerve damage. But in practice this is very improbable. Once the inflammation passes the nerve suffering should improve.
in cases where nerve damage is suspected there are some medicines which may help. gabapentine is the treatment of choice.
At the end, an expert urologist is required should define the damage and the possible treatment.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Severe pain during intercourse suggestions
- Stinging pain during intercourse
- Lump on vaginal lip pain during intercourse suggestion
- Symptoms of Pain during intercourse
- What is the cause and treatment for pain during intercourse
- Suggest treatment for pain during intercourse after hysterectomy
- Pain during intercourse causes
- Treatment and cure for Pain during intercourse
- Diagnosis of Pain during intercourse
- Experiencing pain during intercourse