Suggest treatment for pain caused by sinus infection
Removing wisdom tooth can decrease your symptoms but complete cure difficul
Thanks for the query.
I have read your query ,seen your picture and understand your concern.
In my opinion , your are having under-develop right maxillary sinus & right maxillary sinusitis . Right maxillary sinusitis in your case might because of wisdom tooth root inside sinus.
In my opinion removing wisdom tooth can decrease your symptoms but complete cure will be difficult since you are having under develop maxillary sinus & allergy .
If I were your treating doctor , I would advice
Saline nasal spray thrice daily ,
Steroid nasal spray 2 puff each nostril twice daily for allergy &
Tab Paracetamol for pain .
Gargle with water 20 mins after nasal spray use to remove any spray coming to throat .
You will get relief .
Hope this information helpful to you .If you have any further questions I will be happy to help.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Suggest treatment for bronchitis and sinus infections
- Treatment of maxillary sinus infection
- Chronic sinus infection treatment
- Sinusitis infection treatment
- Suggest treatment for sinus infection
- Treatment for klebsiella sinus infection
- Cause and treatment for pseudomonas sinus infection
- Suggest treatment for acute sinus infection
- Antibiotic treatment of sinus infection
- Sinus infection treatment
- What causes white patch of dots on tonsils?
- Suggest treatment for skin sore on outer ear
- What causes loss in hearing with ringing noise in ear?
- What causes pain behind my left ear an in mouth?
- What causes dizziness?
- What causes snoring?
- What cause bleeding from a swollen lymph node?
- Suggest treatment for ringing in ears when suffering from high BP
- Suggest treatment for swelling and redness after bee bite
- What causes nasal congestion, puffy eyes and trouble breathing?