Suggest treatment for pain caused by pinched nerve
Pinched nerve, needs conservative management.
Thank you for asking
I read your question and i understand your concern. With pinched nerve history, age related articular degenerative changes worsened by metabolic disorder of diabetes mellitus, these symptoms purely attribute to the disc prolapse and pinched nerve both in arm and calves. Lumbar spine MRI will confirm my suspicions.
All you need to do is consider painkillers preferably NSAIDs, muscle relaxants, physiotherapy exercises with compliance and maintaining a good friendly posture to avoid further exacerbation. Regular follow ups will make sure of that.
Now why all this at once may be due to some recent physical aggression you had like lifting a weight or straining heavily or doing some strenuous exercises. Any how, the solution is rest, adequate analgesia and physiotherapy. Hopefully these will be sufficient for the relief of pain.
I hope it helps. Take good care of yourself and don't forget to close the discussion please.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Pinched nerve causing testicular pain
- Pinched nerve treatment and dizzy
- Lower back pain due to pinched nerve treatment
- Pinched nerve in leg treatment
- Pinched nerve in tailbone pain and treatment
- Pinched nerve cause pain in palm of hand
- Can a pinched nerve cause breathing problems and pain
- Radiotherapy treatment of pinched nerves
- Suggest treatment for pinched nerve in my lower back
- Pinched nerve in thigh treatment
- Inflamed gums, bleeding. Was on prednisone. Had herpes. Is this a sign...
- Upper eyelid skin graft done to lengthen eyelid was not successful. Can...
- Diagnosed with stiff person syndrome and having muscle spasms. Taking ...
- Have hep c, HIV with anemia, fluid retention in legs, rash on palms and...
- Having trouble sleeping due to worry. Done with nuclear stress test and...
- Have Polymyalgia rheumatica. Having pain and feeling uncomfortable. What...
- Suffering from severe anxiety and pain in abdomen. Could It be...
- What is the best cream for haemorrhoids?
- Feels like room is spinning and have dizziness. Could I ask a doctor?
- Experiencing pain in ear and getting headache around left ear. What...