Suggest treatment for pain and tingling sensation in the feet
Possible Nerve Compression Symptoms.Need MRI spine
I can certainly understand your concern.
As per your symptoms, the possibility of spinal disc prolapse is high.
The displaced disc can cause nerve compression symptoms.
I advise you to get an MRI spine at the earliest to determine the accurate degree of compression and location.
Meanwhile I advise you to take oral pills of PREGANIB 75/10 mg one pill at bedtime daily and Tab MATLIDA ER one pill daily after breakfast for 1 month.
Please check with your physician if he shares my view and if if can prescribe these pills to you.
Further management if any is based on test results.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Tingling sensation in feet after epidural
- Tingling sensation in left arm after chemo treatment
- Tingling sensations on the sole of my feet
- Tingle sensation in feet after abortion
- Treatment and cure for tingle sensation/ numbness
- Experiencing pain in thigh and tingling sensation in feet
- Treatment and cure for Tingling sensation
- Cold feet tingling sensation something not right with lungs suggestion
- Tingling sensation in urethra and scrotum suggestions
- Pain in spine and tingling sensation