Suggest treatment for pain and stiffness in the chest
Is it good to to take or they have any side effects
Coz I'm have stiffness in the middle of my chest n feel breathing problem, stomach upset & feel like feverish pls suggest me Dr . Thank you
Review your treatment by internal medicine doctor.
The treatment you are having is very absurd. Your doctor has given you a muscle relaxant with anti depressant with anti inflammatory medicine.
As your ECG is normal, your symptoms were most likely due to common cold and coryza.
Your treatment should be reviewed - antihistaminic with decongestant should be given with short term antibiotic course.
Discuss with your treating doctor.
Most likely non cardiac pain!
No most likely your chest pain is because of coryza cough cold and gastro intestinal upset.However if you want to be sure that its not cardiac two baseline cardiac tests should be done like
2d echo and tread mill test if they are clear its not cardiac.For loose motion start taking a probiotic.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Stiff neck and chest pains
- Suggest treatment for body stiffness and pain with tiredness
- Suggest treatment for compressed nerves with stiffness and pain
- Rash stiff neck chest pain
- Lower back pain stiffness suggestions
- What treatment is suggested for stiffness in knees and shoulders
- Stiff neck pain treatment
- Suggest treatment for coughing wheezing stiff chest and runny nose
- Treatment for sinus pain pressure stiffness and chest congestion
- Suggest treatment for joint pain and stiffness