Suggest treatment for pain and stiffness in back
What is happening with me? Is there some exercise to prevent this?
Back excercises can be useful.
Thanks for your query
I'm Dr Sudhir Kumar
I have gone through your query and understand your concern. Looking to your age it is most likely muscular pain. It requires further investigation such as x ray of spine and vitamin D and vitamin B12 test. Till then rest and analgesic such as ibuprofen will be beneficial. Vitamin and trace elements supplements will be useful.
You can use following link to beneficial excercises http://www.mayoclinic.org/healthy-lifestyle/adult-health/multimedia/back-pain/sls-0000
You can discuss with your doctor about it.
Hope your query get answered. If you have any clarification then I will be happy to help you.
Wishing you a good health.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Lower back pain and stiffness
- Lower back pain stiffness suggestions
- Playing sports severe back pain stiff shoulders and neck treatment
- Stiff upper back treatment
- Pain in back of fullness and stiff
- Back pain and stiff neck
- Abdominal pain and back stiffness
- What is the treatment for stiffness in back
- Suggest treatment for joint pain and stiffness
- Stiff back pain