Suggest treatment for pain and numbness in the fingers and wrists
You may take Gabapentin tablet.
Welcome to HCM.
I understand your concerns.
Your symptoms look like the features of nerve compression. You may take pain killers and if need be, tablet gabapentin, for this numbness. It is a stronger pain killer for neuropathies. Your doctor will know the doses.
Also an X-ray cervical spine may help in diagnosis of any pathology there. Thus I would recommend that you see an orthopedic surgeon and get appropriate investigations done including vit B12 levels in blood.
Hope this will help you.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Suggest treatment for numbness in figners
- Suggest treatment for swelling and numbness on hand
- Treatment and cure for finger numbness
- What treatment is suggested for pain and numbness in hand
- Severely injured fingers bruising swelling numbness pain on touching treatment
- Suggest treatment for numbness on hand
- Suggest treatment for numbness on face
- Pregnant fingers hand numbness tongue numbness treatment
- Suggest treatment for numb leg back pain and constipation
- Tailbone pain buttock numbness treatment