Suggest treatment for pain and lack of lubrication during intercourse

Dr. Ashok Kumar

Psychiatrist

Posted on Wed, 31 Aug 2016 in Sexual Health
Question: Hi Doctor,

I am a recently married 24 year woman. Off late I am having a problem where my vagina is not getting lubricanted when myself and my husband go for sexual intercourse. It becomes very painful to proceed further.this prblm didn't occur earlier with my husband .can you please tell me what could be the reason behind? Also, I am having PCOS for which I am taking the medicine Cricenta. If I use any lubricant what would be the best option?also my husband(29 years) is climaxing quickly nowdays during intercourse.Please suggest solution to both of us

Thanks
Answered by Dr. Ashok Kumar 5 hours later
Brief Answer:
Please do the following

Detailed Answer:
Dear XXXXXXX
Thanks for using Health care magic.

I read your query and understand your concerns.

From the available description I feel there is more than what is mentioned in query and which need to be addressed.

Having little lubrication in female partner and early ejaculation in male partner indicates that there is ongoing stress in life. It may be interpersonal, familial or financial to name a few but simultaneous occurrence of these events in both partners suggest something.

I mean to say that there is need for proper stress management in case of both you and your husband.

The other things to do is
Extensive foreplay- Focus on pleasure rather than a routine activity while engaging between sheets. Sometime we forget the most important part of sexual encounter which is foreplay and never the penetration. So engage at least for 20-30 minutes before going for real action.

Use of lubricants- I think Durex have best quality of products and you can order one as per your liking from the online websites

Kegel exercise for your husband- It is difficult to describe in details but can be googled.My advice is to have 100 contractions per day with increments of duration of each contraction. Ask him to slowly increase duration of contractions by one second per day to reach 10-15 seconds per contractions.

I hope this helps you.
If you have more questions feel free to contact me back.
Thanks and regards.