Suggest treatment for pain and cyst in ovaries
Adhesion diagnosis is by laparoscopy only
I read your query and I understand your concerns.
Following is my reply:
1) You are right . This pain could be due to scar tissue entangling organs ( Called adhesions).
2) If the pain is due to adhesions resulting from previous surgeries, it is not possibile to diagnose it by doing any simple tests.
3) Only way to check for the adhesion ( entanglement of organs by scar tissue) is by doing diagnostic laparoscopy surgery and release the adhesions in the same procedure.
I hope your doubt is clarified.
Let me know if you have any more queries.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Suggest treatment for liver cyst
- Suggest treatment for bilateral choclate cyst in ovaries
- Pain treatment for butt cysts
- Suggest treatment for recurrent cyst in both ovaries
- Cyst on liver ovaries treatment
- Suggest treatment for cyst in bladder
- Suggest treatment for ovarian cysts
- Suggest treatment for pain due to ovarian cyst
- Treatment for cyst on ovaries
- Complex cyst on ovary treatment