Suggest treatment for pain and cuts on penis head
Ulcers are common in STDs.
Thanks for posting your query on HealthcareMagic.
Cuts or ulcers on the penis are responsible for pain during sexual activity.
Fungal infection usually does not cause ulcers.
Ulcers are commonly seen in sexually transmitted diseases.
I suggest your husband to get a screening test for sexually transmitted diseases (STDs) to rule out any STD.
At the same time a clinical examination of the external genitalia is required.
You can consult an urologist for clinical examination, relevant investigations and thus treatment.
Till the time the ulcer heals, avoid sexual activity.
If you have more queries, I will be glad to answer.
Dr Shailja P Wahal
Image of lesion is required for better assessment
Hello and welcome again,
A clinical assessment is required to examine the cuts on the foreskin and to find out the cause of these cuts.
You can post the image of the lesion for better assessment.
Dr Shailja P Wahal
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Suggest treatment for painful lumps on head
- Treatment and cure for Penis pain
- Suggest treatment for pain due to injured penis
- Suggest treatment for fractured penis
- What is the treatment for cuts below my penis head
- Suggest treatment for penis pain due to tight foreskin
- Suggest treatment for penis pain during sex
- Homeopathic treatment for cuts on penis
- Suggest treatment for small blister on penis head
- Suggest the treatment for micro penis
- Getting dark and semi solid bowel movement in winter. What treatment is...
- Have movable lump under armpit. What could it be?
- Had sex while on period. Now getting stomach cramp. Any STD?
- Diabetic. Having pain and tingling sensation in arm. How to get relief?
- Presence of loose bodies in the knee joint. How to treat this problem?
- Stroke patient. Noticed swelling in mouth roof and pain in arm. Any ideas?
- Have food and drug allergies, low BP, headache and fluid discharge from...
- Have burning and itchy rash on toe with stiff ankle. Is this normal?
- Developed painless lesions on lower leg. Should I be concerned?
- Child having cough with fever and started vomiting. Suggest some...