Suggest treatment for pain and burning feeling under skin after falling
Blood leaking under the skin
I looked into the image
There is leakage of blood under the skin. Do you have swelling that is regressing since the injury? Do you still have the tenderness over the site? Are you on any medications for any other disease like blood thinners?
You might have injured the muscle where the blood capillaries leaked. If you do not see the red mark reducing in size or fading you should see a doctor.
If you have locally available Heparin Sodium topical form (gel) in the pharmacy without prescription you can buy it and apply it over the area twice a day.
Hope this answers.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Suggest treatment for skin burn on feet
- Suggest treatment for pain after surgeries
- Suggest treatment for rib pain under the left arm
- Suggest treatment for severe pain under the breast
- Sensitive skin reddish after scratching painful suggest some treatment
- Suggest treatment for pain under the leg and knees
- Suggest treatment for severe buttock pain after accidental fall
- Suggest treatment for wrist pain after an accidental fall
- Suggest treatment for shoulder pain after accidental fall
- Suggest treatment for pain and burning in shoulders