Suggest treatment for orgasmic dysfunction
Need for basic sex education & more foreplay
Thanks for posting a query at Healthcaremagic.
I read your query and understand your concern.
What you are describing is quite common and seen in almost 40% of females. Few of the literature consider it as a disorder with name "female orgasmic disorder". The most common cause of this is understimulation and lack of awareness.
I request you to talk to your partner about the problem and devote some extra time for foreplay. There is enough literature that almost half of female have orgasm once the stimulation time is increased.
In case the problem is not solved by increasing the fore play time you can seek an consultation with sex therapist. Some of therapies are effective in treatment of female orgasmic disorder although with limited success.
'Hope I have answered your query. If you have any further questions I will be happy to help".
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Diagnosis of Orgasmic dysfunction
- Suggest treatment for headaches
- Drugs/medication for Orgasmic dysfunction
- Suggest treatment for anger and aggressiveness
- Suggested treatment of tuberculosis
- Suggest treatment for ocd treatment
- Suggest treatment for uti when on treatment for dementia
- Suggest treatment for face swelling following dental treatment
- Suggest the treatment for tuberculosis of bones
- Suggest treatment for low fever with productive cough treatment
- How to have a successful sexual intercourse?
- Suggest treatment for OCD
- Suggest the sleep aids that i can use with Carvedilol?
- What causes sensitivity to sun light?
- Is it safe to have 120ml of alcohol everyday?
- Suggest treatment for orgasmic dysfunction
- Suggest treatment for non retraction of foreskin
- Suggest treatment for premature ejaculation
- How long do psychotic disorders take to get cured?
- What causes erectile dysfuntion?