Suggest treatment for orchitis

Dr. P. T. Patil

Urologist

Posted on Mon, 14 Sep 2015 in Men's Health
Question: Today suddenly when i touched my right testicle i felt pain in my right side chest. I did not had any pain in my testicle until i was cehcking again and again by touching right testicle on different points. Adter which i devoloped dull ache in my testicle and when i move it aches in both chest and testicle. Please help.
Answered by Dr. P. T. Patil 3 hours later
Brief Answer:
Could be due to infection of Testicle (Orchitis)

Detailed Answer:
Hello
Thanks for your query ,based on the facts that you have posted it appears that you have noticed getting pain in chest on handling your testis and your Rt testicle is also sore .

This could be mostly due to infection of Testis (Orchitis) .

As regards pain in chest it is termed as referred pain and is due to Vaso Vagal phenomenon that commonly occurs while testicles are being pressed .

Please consult qualified Urologist for clinical and get following basic tests done to confirm the diagnosis.
1) Urine routine and culture.
2) Ultrasound scanning of abdomen and pelvis and Scrotum.

In the mean while take broad spectrum antibiotic like Cefixime along with anti inflammatory drug like Diclofenac twice daily and urine alkalizer thrice daily.

Further treatment will depend upon result of these tests and final diagnosis.

Hope I have answered your query ,please feel free to ask if you have more questions ,I shall be happy to help you
Thanks and Regards.
Dr.Patil

Follow up: Dr. P. T. Patil 1 hour later
Thank you.

Since a month and half i had burning sensation in my urethra tip all the time. I showed to many doctor here and done many urine test, ultrasound test of abdomen and pelvis, uric acid and creatinine test which all came clear. I am attaching my last urine test result. One doctor suggested me based on this report that i might have mild infection and he gave me an antibiotic cefuroxime 250mg for 7 days taking 2 times a day ( i finished 5 days ) and also alkaliser 2 times a day. My burning sensation today was very mild compared to last one and half month but today suddenly i started this right testicle pain. Please advise what to do because i am travelling right now and i will reach my home indi in 15 days. Is this very serious.a
Answered by Dr. P. T. Patil 1 hour later
Brief Answer:
It is not serious at all.

Detailed Answer:
Hello
Thanks for follow up.
Start taking medications which I have suggested in my reply earlier and consult qualified Urologist on reaching to XXXXXXX for further evaluation and treatment .

Thanks and Regards.
Dr.Patil.
Follow up: Dr. P. T. Patil 5 hours later
Today i am also feeling weak. I have little diziness and neck pain. I am also feeling little nausea. Is this any related. I do not have fever.
Brief Answer:
This could be due to Orchitis.

Detailed Answer:
Hello
Thanks for follow up.
This could be due to infection reflected as generalized weakness and diziness .

Take rest and continue medicines .It should get resolved .
Thanks and Regards,
Dr.Patil,