Suggest treatment for oral mucocele
This is a superficial cyst!
Hi and thank you so much for this query.
I have reviewed the information fully and the image attached. This is a superficial cyst and does not really signifies any pathological condition. There is no need to get worried and keep calm.
I hope this helps. I wish you well. Feel free to ask for more information and clarifications if need be.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Treatment and cure for ruptured mucocele
- Carcinoid mucocele tumor appendix
- Treatment and cure for appendiceal mucocele
- Diagnosis of mucocele
- Treatment and cure for mucocele
- Mucocele causes
- Symptoms of mucocele
- Red mucocele
- Is there any non-surgical treatment for mouth mucocele
- Treatment and cure for infected mucocele
- CT scan showed cancer tumor inside liver. Swollen abdomen, little...
- Shaved around private parts and around base of penis. Bumps are like...
- Having blood pressure. Taking Sandoz Fenofibrate. Should I go for higher...
- Severe anal itching and rashes on buttocks. Suggest medication
- Stomach upset, gas and bloating. What could this be?
- Can I contract HIV through blowjob?
- Having swollen testicles. Could this be a sign of cancer?
- Had rectal prolapse surgery. Should I be concerned of having irregular...
- What causes numbness in toe?
- Is Hydrazine sulfate effective for cancer patients suffering from cachexia?