Suggest treatment for oral cancer and high cholesterol levels
I am chewing tobbaco 2 to3 time in a day from last 15 years now I just checked out some routine chek up and I got that my thyroid stimulating hormone was 5.51 ( 0.30 to 5 is ok). Now I feel tension that can I suffering from thyroid or any oral cancer problem. My himoglobin laval are less and calostrol level is border line high. Sir which doctor and what to do plz guide me
Laryngoscopy and retest.
I had gone through your question and understand your concerns that your having elevated thyroid hormone levels.
Answers and solutions for your queries.
1. 15 years old tobacco chewing, definitly will have effect on thyroid hormone or throat. Tobacco product can cause both thyroid as well as throat cancer. Thus stop tobacco use.
2. It (tsh) looks like, borderline status. Needs one more test to confirm or to take medications. Thus repeat the thyroid profile.
3. You need to consult ENT surgeon and get laryngoscopy procedure (deeper part of throat and voice box) done to screen for throat cancer.
4. Needs iron supplements, exercise and cholesterol lowering drugs for low hemoglobin and high cholesterol issues (prescription and guidance is required from your treating doctor).
Hope this answers your question, if you have additional questions or follow up questions then please do not hesitate in writing to us. I will be happy to answer your questions.
Wishing you good health.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Suggest diet for high cholesterol treatment
- Treatment and cure for high cholesterol level
- Treatment and cure for positive oral cancers
- Natural high cholesterol treatment
- Ayurvedic oral cancer treatment
- Does stem cell treatment cure oral cancer
- Is homeopathy treatment good for oral cancer
- Treatment and cure for Oral cancer
- Treatment and cure for high cholesterol
- High cholesterol causes and treatment