Ask a Homeopath   »  

Suggest treatment for open wound post fistula surgery

Ayurveda Specialist
Question
Dear Sir,I had Surgery of fistulla and little pus is coming out of open wound .I want to know aurvedic powder to dissolve in water while doing sitz bath like ksharsutra thread

Now days iam using betadine tube fistulla cream but wound is not getting healed and giving pus i dont had too much pain not taking pain relif tablets pls suggest how to heal faster and high dose tablets
Posted Thu, 14 Aug 2014 in Alternative Medicine

Answered by Dr. Nikul Patel 9 hours later
Brief Answer:
for healing fistulla wound

Detailed Answer:
Hello
Welcome to healthcaremagic

As you had surgery for fistulla and as per your discription, I assume as you had surgery with ksharsutra method.

Now you have a problem with healing of wond and pus formation.

In this condition either you had surgery with ksharsutra method or open surgery method as from modern medicines. Irrespect of both procedure you can start the same medication for wound healing and for controlling pain and pus formation.

One more thing to inform as in fistulla healing is done in order of from deeper to outer portion, thus pus from non healed portion comes out often and often and outcome of pus is more better, although it has to be stopped to produce.

Now start the medicines for imternal use
1. Trifla gugal 2 tabs thrice a day
2. Kaishor gugal 2 tabs thrice a day.
3. Aarogya vardhini ras 2 tabs twice a day.
4. Varunadi kwath 15 ml thrice a day.

Also add powder while washing wound.
1. Neem patra churna
2. Panchvalkal churna
Mix both powder in same quantiity and add 20 gram powder in one bucket warm water use to clean the affected area.

Continue using creams, pain killer medicines and antibiotics which ever you have suggsted by doctor along with these ayurvedic medicines.
Dr. Nikul Patel
Ayurveda Consultant XXXXXXX XXXXXXX

Follow-up: Suggest treatment for open wound post fistula surgery 1 hour later
Sir I had open surgery at XXXXXXX in shailby hospital on 2nd of this month again on 15th of this month as I had abacus on upper side but my dr done surgery on down side so I had surgery open both wound and giving pus discharge but its not paining to me iam not taking any type of pain killer but iam afraid of its healing it is not showing and healing symbols

Answered by Dr. Nikul Patel 1 hour later
Brief Answer:
follow up

Detailed Answer:
Hello
1. In Fistulla surgery, its important to make proper drainage for pus formation and to break all pus pockets as their way to drain. So in this case doctor can take decision as per condition and their experience.
2. More thing is that after surgery, you must have to wait for long time to get heal and have to take care about cleaning and proper dressing. Healing in this surgery will take time and need to wait and watch. Do not need to afraid.
3. There is fine as you do not need to take painkiller medicines.

Dr. Nikul Patel

Follow-up: Suggest treatment for open wound post fistula surgery 44 minutes later
In aurveda ksharsutra thread is used to remove fistulla 100% is there any solution like ksharsutra to mix in water so that fistulla will not reaccour

Sir I heared chances are too high in normal operation I don't able to afford its reaperance pls suggest ksharutra tread like solution or tube so that it will not reaccour

Pls suggest any solution which is as effective as ksharsutra thread so that it will not reaccour

Answered by Dr. Nikul Patel 3 hours later
Brief Answer:
I Understand your concerns

Detailed Answer:

1. I can understand as you are afraid of recurrence and you had got operated at a high profile hospital; so its expected that the surgery has been done with all the precautions and care.

2. But fistula recurrence is very common; although not in every case. When patient take care about hygiene and dressing it increases the chances of faster and proper healing of track.

3. Ksharsutra is a thread which cuts the track and opens the canal of fistula, so healing is not performed by ksharsutra. The concept of ksharsutra is it cuts and body heals step by step. And in this surgery, it heals faster than modern surgery.

4. I have already suggested powder and tablets for the same as you want in my previous replies.
Please start it; its really works. Taking care is only a way of betterment.

Regards.
Dr. Nikul Patel

purchased same but doubt in panchvakal churan chemist given me panchasakar churna contins ginger 20% sonamukhi 20% ginger 20% sonamukhi20% harde 20% rocksalt 20%

it is from XXXXXXX nararayan aurvedic farmacy XXXXXXX is it ok or not

Neem Churna contains 100% neem

Answered by Dr. Nikul Patel 2 hours later
Brief Answer:
panchvalkal churna

Detailed Answer:
Hello

You are right as its panchsakar churna not panch valkal churna.

If this is difficult to get, you can get panchvalkal kwath (bhukka) and use it with boiled water.

Do not use panvhsakar churna

Its for internal use, not for fistula..

Follow-up: Suggest treatment for open wound post fistula surgery 14 minutes later
Pls suggest increadents of panchvakal churna so tht I will try to find out I had tried 5 chemist in godhra all asked what its contain or suggest cont no of chemist or pls courier to me I will pay charges by neft my cont no is 0000

Pls suggest contains of panchvakal churna

Neem churan contain 100% neem and green in colour is it ok and written. Usefull in skin disease diabities and blood purify and take 2 spoons orally. Is this ok to do sitz bath with this churn

Answered by Dr. Nikul Patel 16 hours later
Brief Answer:
panchvalkal churna contains

Detailed Answer:
hello
Panchvalkal churna contains
1. Vat twak churna
2. pipar twak churna
3. Pipla chhal churna
4. XXXXXXX pipla chhal churna
5. Udumbar twak churna

all in same quantity.