question-icon

Suggest treatment for open sores at the corner of the mouth

Posted on Mon, 17 Sep 2018
Question: I have open sores on the corners of my mouth how can I heal them
Answered by Dr. Chobufo Ditah (5 hours later)
Brief Answer:
Kindly upload an image for the review.

Detailed Answer:

To be of most help, I will need to review an image of these sores. This way, I can tell what the most probable cause is and what treatment approach is best indicated. Without an image, the response might be very generic and not helpful.

To upload an image, simply click on the link to upload a file and follow the instructions. If this proves difficult, please send the image by mail to YYYY@YYYY and request that the image should be uploaded to your query.

I do promise to get back to you with more insights and helpful recommendations as soon as the requested information gets here.

Thanks
Dr. Chobufo Ditah,

Above answer was peer-reviewed by : Dr. Yogesh D
Dr. Chobufo Ditah