Suggest treatment for occipital nodes in toddlers
Might stay for 3-6 months also
Hi...occipital nodes usually occur either due to any injury to the scalp or dandruff on the scalp, some times seborrhea. But nothing to worry.
They might linger on for even 3-6 months that when the stimulus is taken off. But if it is constant stimulus it might a longer while too.
You need to worry only if they are increasing in size rapidly or very painful or there is prolonged fever or severe weight loss or appetite loss.
Regards - Dr. Sumanth
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Treatment and cure for occipital epilepsy
- Treatment and cure for occipital lymphadenitis
- Treatment and cure for occipital neuralgia
- Suggest treatment for loose stools and vomiting in a toddler
- What are the alternative treatments for occipital neuralgia
- Enlarged occipital lymph nodes in toddler teething
- Treatment and cure for occipital ganglion
- Necrotic lymph node treatment toddler
- Treatment and cure for occipital headache
- Treatment and cure for occipital meningioma