Suggest Treatment For Obesity With Uncontrolled Diabetes In An Elderly Person
Obesity with uncontrolled Diabetes.
Thanks for your question.
Noted your concern.
After going through your question there is a Grade 1 obesity (applying XXXXXXX standard) also uncontrolled blood sugar levels.
In such case I may suggest following evaluation -
- Lipid Profile.
- Complete Blood Count.
- Renal Function Test including Urea, creatinine, electrolytes.
- Liver Function Test including Bilirubin, liver enzymes, Protein.
- Urine examination including ketone.
- Physical examination including Blood pressure check up, diabetic foot examination.
- Fundoscopy to rule out diabetic retinopathy.
Depending upon above appropriate changes in medicines can be done.
Consult your treating diabetologist.
Hope this helps you.
Dr Abhay Mali.