Suggest treatment for numbness in the cheeks and pain in the head
Could be due to neuropathy
Thanks for asking on HealthcareMagic.
I have gone carefully through your query and understand your concerns. Your symptoms seem consistent with neuropathy. I would need to ask you if you are a diabetic. Deficiency of Vitamin B12 could also give rise to such a presentation. Taking methylcobalamine (Vitamin B12) 1500 mcg supplement per day for at least a couple of weeks should help in improving the situation.
Regarding the shoulder pain, it would be advisable to take Tab. Aleve (naproxen) as per requirement (preferably in full stomach). Hot compress should help.
If the problems do not resolve in a week or two, it would be advisable to see a neurologist.
Let me know if I could help further.
I am feeling better, but will take the B12 - I have foregone and postponed this for years. I am vegetarian and was vegan for 2 years.
I shall watch my weight and hope am not diabetic.
thanks for your advice
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Suggest treatment for numbness in figners
- Numb left cheek head pain
- Suggest treatment for swelling and numbness on hand
- What treatment is suggested for pain and numbness in hand
- Suggest treatment for numbness on hand
- Severe stabbing pain numbness and tingling in the vagina treatment
- Suggest treatment for numbness on face
- Suggest treatment for numb leg back pain and constipation
- Suggest treatment for sore and numb armpit
- Tailbone pain buttock numbness treatment