Suggest treatment for numbness in hand and buttocks, shortness of breath and blurry vision
Thanks for the query to HCM,
you seem to have a varied symptoms:-
1. the pain and the numbness in hands and butt and lower limb indicates a possible cervical and lumbar spondylosis with lordosis and nerve compression. The tingling sensation of any crawling is common in uncontrolled diabetes though but numbness in your case is more of musculoskeletal origin . Hence a cervical and lumbosacral spine X-ray is mandatory.
2. for possible type 2 diabetes, get a OGTT done .
3. nasal congestion , sinusitis and occasional shortness of breadth is possible due to upper and lower respiratory tract infection secondary to mouth breathing and snoring which allows bacteria to directly enter the lungs without filtration process in nose , thereby causing pharyngeal and LRTI.
you need to be evaluated completely and may have to be placed of oral antibiotics for sinusitis and nasal congestion with LRTI and hot fomentation with physiotherapy exercises can help with your numbness and pain in arm and legs.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Suggest treatment for numbness in figners
- Treatment and cure for hand numbness
- Suggest treatment for swelling and numbness on hand
- What treatment is suggested for pain and numbness in hand
- Suggest treatment for numbness on hand
- Suggest treatment for numbness on face
- Pregnant fingers hand numbness tongue numbness treatment
- Shortness of breath left hand numbness
- Shortness of breath and numb hands
- Treatment and cure for breath numbness
- Is pregnancy possible without ovulation?
- Is pregnancy possible due to sex on 8th day from menstruation?
- At what age does a girl start to ovulate ?
- Is chemical hair straightening safe for a breast feeding woman?
- Can i have abdominal hysterectomy despite having IBS?
- What causes discomfort and pain in pelvic region?
- How to determine the expected date of delivery using last menstrual period?
- What does my ultrasound report suggest?
- Suggest treatment of pelvic inflammatory disease
- Suggest treatment for Rubella infection