Suggest treatment for numbness and tingling feeling in on soles of feet
Greetings from Dr.Divakara.P
Thanks for posting your query.
It seems like you are having Neuropathy. Neuropathy means damage to the nerves. There are many causes of Neuropathy. Common among them are :
Diabetes , Alcohol intake , Vitamin deficiency , Heavy metals poisoning, Compression of nerves between bones , Nerve diseases.
You need to get certain test to find out the cause of Neuropathy. I advise you to undergo the following tests :
Nerve Conduction study , Fasting and Postprandial Blood Sugar, Vitamin B12 and Folate levels , Serum TSH, Lead and Mercury levels in Hair,
Kindly get the following tests and revert with reports.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Haemangioma tingling numb hands and feet
- Feet numbness and tingling after migraine
- Tingling numb feeling in leg
- Cold numb tingling hands and feet
- Treatment and cure for tingle sensation/ numbness
- Feet with numbness tingling and red blotches
- Flat feet tingling numbness on hell
- Numbing tingling legs and feet
- Tingling and numbness in feet
- What causes tingling and numbness on feet