Suggest treatment for nose bleeds, dizziness and bloating
hypertensive nose bleed....possible cause
Thanks for the query to HCM,
The most likely cause for recurrent nose bleeds is either essential or moderate hypertension or frequent nose picking. But as in your case its accompanied by dizziness it is likely tone a hypertensive bleed. You need to get your blood pressure checked at the clinic first.
Regarding bloating and delayed period , once pregnancy has been ruled out could possibly be due to stress induced hormonal imbalance and it is likely a symptom of PMS which in absence of pregnancy indicates that your menses are to ensue in next few days.
please visit a nearby clinic or a gp to get your BP evaluated first.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Suggest treatment for bleching and bloating
- Suggest the treatment for stuffy nose and dizziness
- Suggest treatment for stomach pain and bloating
- Suggest treatment for bloating with dizziness and headaches
- Suggest treatment for dizzy spells
- Suggest treatment for bloating and constipation
- Suggest treatment for endometriosis with bloating and pain
- Suggest treatment for dizziness and vertigo
- Suggest treatment for stomach bloating
- Had nose bleeds dizziness treatment