Suggest treatment for normochromic normocytic anemia

Dr. Robert Galamaga

Oncologist

Posted on Sat, 24 May 2014 in Blood Disorders
Question: Hi there,
My blood test showed that I have moderate normochromic normocytic anemia.
how can I cure this fast and does sex or sperm discharge worsen the condition or it doesn't have to do anything with my anemia?

Please help

thanks
Answered by Dr. Robert Galamaga 2 hours later
Brief Answer:
Followup

Detailed Answer:
Hello and thank you for sending the question.

what we need to do is find out why you have the anemia. It is necessary for you to check this out with a gastroenterologist to make sure there is no gastrointestinal bleeding going on.

regarding sex sperm discharge this has nothing to do with your anemia.

I would recommend that you continue to need a very well-balanced diet. XXXXXXX about the amount of iron your diet as well which includes consumption of meat or are you being foods.

I really do think you should practice with the gastroenterologist however wife have a whole blood count. If the gastroenterologist is not able to find out why they might need to visit with a gastroenterologist for considerations.

Sincerely,

Dr Galamaga