Suggest treatment for non retraction of foreskin
This is phimosis and treatable
Thanks for using healthcaremagic.
From the available description it appears to me that you never had sex and worried about your tight skin around penis. The condition is known as phimosis and can be treated either conservatively or surgically.
I advise you to following things
In regard to tight skin over your penis, gently roll the skin to and fro repeatedly multiple times a day.
If you are not able to roll back or it is painful to roll back, meet a surgeon. Eventually you may need to have the excess skin removed since it acts as a band over glans penis.
I want to assure you that this is easily treatable and should not affect sex life, long term, with treatment.
'Hope I have answered your query. If you have any further questions I will be happy to help".
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Suggest treatment for cracks on penis foreskin
- Suggest treatment for dry and cracked penis foreskin
- Suggest treatment for itching foreskin of penis
- Suggest treatment for foreskin that is attached to the penis
- Suggest treatment for tight penis foreskin
- Suggest treatment for tight foreskin
- Treatment and cure for Difficulty retracting foreskin
- Suggest treatment for infections of the penis foreskin
- Ayurvedic treatment on foreskin not retracting properly
- Suggest treatment for unretractable foreskin
- How to have a successful sexual intercourse?
- Suggest treatment for OCD
- Suggest the sleep aids that i can use with Carvedilol?
- What causes sensitivity to sun light?
- Is it safe to have 120ml of alcohol everyday?
- Suggest treatment for orgasmic dysfunction
- Suggest treatment for non retraction of foreskin
- Suggest treatment for premature ejaculation
- How long do psychotic disorders take to get cured?
- What causes erectile dysfuntion?