Suggest treatment for non retraction of foreskin

Dr. Saatiish Jhuntrraa

Sexologist

Posted on Sat, 30 Aug 2014 in Men's Health
Question: Hi.

I'm an 18 year old male who for the first time got laid the other week (wooo Doc, give me a high five!!) but it wasn't as pleasant as I first thought.

I suspect this is the case because I'm not circumcised. Let me elaborate;

I CAN pull the foreskin back over my glands whilst flaccid with no trouble. It sits just below the edge of the head.

however when erect, this is the issue. It may lie between the Fenulum or it may be a lack of stretched skin - I'm not sure. I have done a bit of research online but all it's done is clouded up my mind.

There is little-to-no pain "around the foreskin" when trying to pull it back whilst erect, the only pain is on what I assume is the Fenulum. The best way I can describe it is as if there's too much tension on it.

What should I do? I will mention I want to try and avoid circumsion at all costs

Kind Regards,
XXXX
Answered by Dr. Saatiish Jhuntrraa 36 minutes later
Brief Answer:
Its treatment is circumcision only

Detailed Answer:
Hello
Thanks for choosing wwwhealthcaremagic.com
You have Paraphimosis . This problem in pulling back skin may cause some problem in sex otherwise it is harmless. It can only be treated by circumcision, if it causes problem so decide first, if it is a problem. If yes, surgery is the only answer.
DR SAATIISH JHUNTRRAA
Follow up: Dr. Saatiish Jhuntrraa 11 minutes later
Thank you DR. Saatiish but I know I do not have Paraphimosis. The skin is not trapped behind the glands - so it can't be. Perhaps my question was poorly worded or you got them messed up. I was thinking perhaps my foreskin is too tight or my Fenulum is too short.
Answered by Dr. Saatiish Jhuntrraa 6 minutes later
Brief Answer:
Then there is no need to worry

Detailed Answer:
hello
It is good to hear that you have no paraphimosis . If your fore skin can be pulled back in erect state, there is no cause to worry. There is no objective way to know how much skin is tight but it should be enough to be pulled back in erect state.
DR SAATIISH JHUNTRRAA