Suggest treatment for night sweats
Treatment depends upon the cause and it needs detailed work up
Hi! Welcome to health care magic! Thanks for sharing your concerns with us. We will try to help you in best way possible.
First of all, it is sad to know what you had been experiencing lately. Based on the history you have shared, night sweats are very important symptom and shouldn't be ignored as it can be early sign of many diseases including certain chronic infections as well as some malignancies though rarely. A Detailed work up should be started including careful examination for any enlargement of lymph nodes in the body as well as any associated weight loss or systemic signs.
Baseline investigations like complete blood count with peripheral blood film examination should also be started alongwith ESR, CRP and LDH. If these are normal endocrine causes should also be ruled out including thyroid abnormalities, diabetes as well as carcinoid syndrome, pheochromocytoma, and adrenal gland problems. Meanwhile using supplements for vitamin C and E may be started and keep good hydration and have balanced diets. Targeted therapy should be based on the results of cause workup.
Hope this has answered your query, Wishing you a speedy recovery. If you have any more questions, feel free to ask. Regards.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Treatment and cure for rash, night sweats
- Have morning sickness night sweats on implanon suggest
- Treatment for joint pain back pain and night sweats
- Treatment for night sweats and green mucus
- Suggest treatment for fatigue and night sweats
- Night sweats dizziness and shaking what these symptoms suggest
- Treatment for stomach discomfort numbness in hands night sweats
- Treatment and cure for night sweats nausea
- Treatment and cure for Night sweats
- Suffering from flu night sweats nervousness anxiety treatment for symptoms