Suggest treatment for neurogenic bladder
my L1 is compressed,100ml urine retains in bladder.
Thank You for consulting HealthcareMagic!
You may be having a condition called Neurogenic bladder which causes repeated urinary tract infections, Urinary retention, Incontinence etc. In you case, I suspect that it may be due to your spinal cord problem(Vertebral compression).
The goals of treatment in your situation are to control you symptoms and prevent damage to your kidneys.
Bladder exercises and some behavioral techniques on how to schedule and maintain voiding will be taught by your treating Urologist. There are also some medications which will be useful but if these treatment are unsuccessful you can discuss about surgical intervention which is also an option.
Stay healthy and thank you for consulting! You can contact me again anytime, if you need clarifications or further assistance in future. Kindly rate the answer if you are satisfied.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Cure for neurogenic bladder
- Neurogenic bladder cerebral palsy
- Neurogenic bladder ultrasound
- Risk factors of neurogenic bladder
- Suggest treatment for neurogenic bladder
- Treatment and cure for partial neurogenic bladder
- Neurogenic bladder meningomyelocele causes
- Treatment and cure for non neurogenic bladder
- Treatment and cure for neurogenic bladder
- Treatment and cure for neurogenic bladder meningomyelocele