Suggest treatment for neurogenic bladder and infection
bag is temporary. don't worry about cancer.
Hello XXXX and welcome to HCM.
The bag is only a temporary step, till the infection clears.After that the block can be cleared and the bag is removed.The pain will gradually decrease.
Don't worry about cancer. It's not commonly associated with your problem.
Feel free to to clear any doubt you may have.
The pain over prostate will decrease gradually.
As the block is at the level of the prostate, that's the area, where pain and discomfort will be most. That decreases over a few days.
The bag should be emptied every 3-4 hours, otherwise the weight of the urine in bag may cause a discomfort.
Feel free to contact me anytime.
Bag alone can be changed.
The bag alone can be changed,do't worry.
Get well soon.
Go back to hospital
The catheter may be blocked.
Get in touch with the doctor immediately,and they'll clear it at once.
It's good you reported this.
Always keep an eye on the urine draining in the bag.
If you see the urine flow is blocked, it will cause a swelling in lower part of your abdomen and bag will be empty.
Remain alert and in good health.
maintain about 10 glasses liquids daily.
I can understand your concern, as you've been on a catheter for a long time.
Well catheters do get blocked often.As and when they get blocked, first an irrigation is tried to clear it, and if it fails, a new catheter is placed.
You're lucky the nurse could place a new catheter.Now, the Cipro may be stopped.
You need to take about 10 glasses of liquids daily.( including water ).
If you drink less liquids, urine will get concentrated and vice-versa.Don't keep looking at the color of the urine.
Hope your doubts are cleared. Feel free to contact me anytime.
Wishing you good health.
follow your doctors' advice.
As you may be knowing, doctors follow different protocols. So follow what your doctor advises.
Don't keep looking at the net for whatever doubts you have, as you'll get more confused. If you really did have concentrated urine, your doctor wouldve observed it and advised steps to correct it.
Don't worry and enjoy good health.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Alternative treatment for bladder infection
- Suggest treatment for neurogenic bladder
- Treatment and cure for partial neurogenic bladder
- Suggest bladder infection treatment
- Suggest treatments for serious bladder infection
- Treatment and cure for non neurogenic bladder
- Antibiotic treatment for bladder infection
- Treatment and cure for neurogenic bladder
- Suggest treatment for recurrent bladder infection
- Treatment and cure for neurogenic bladder meningomyelocele
- What does discoloration on the penis head indicate?
- Is sexual intercourse after a varicocele operation risky?
- What does numbness in pelvic area after using weed indicate?
- What causes bowel and urinary discomfort post radiation for prostate...
- Is Moxicip advisable when on treatment for TB ?
- Suggest treatment for UTI and blood in urine
- Suggest treatment for intermittent pain in right testicle
- What do recurrent UTI and incontinence after TOT cystoscopy indicate?
- What do these below lab reports indicate?
- Suggest treatment for blood in urine, headaches and chills