Suggest treatment for neck pain
ice compress and anti inflammatory medication
HI, thanks for using healthcare magic
Pain in the region that you are describing can sometimes be due to infection of the ear but the pain would be permanent in that case the pain would be constant.
You can try an ice compress use 2 to 3 times daily for 10 to 15 mins for 2 to 3 days.
In addition, anti inflammatory medications such as naproxen or ibuprofen or cataflam, may be helpful as well if used for a few days.
I hope this helps, feel free to ask any other questions
no known interactions
There are no known interactions between the anti inflammatory meds and ambien
They can be used safely together
There may interactions with other meds so if you are using any others, they should also be checked
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Neck pain and migraines treatment
- Suggest treatment for shoulder and neck pain
- Treatment and cure for Neck pain
- Having back pain and neck pain suggest treatment
- What is the treatment for neck pain
- Neck pain treatment
- Suggest treatment for neck pain
- Suggest treatment for severe neck pain
- Stiff neck pain treatment
- Muscle neck pain treatment