Suggest treatment for neck pain
Take treatment as advised
I have gone through your question and understand your concern.
There is a possibility of muscular spasm due to continuous straining.
At this age, another possibility can be disc prolapse.
You should take pain killers with muscle relaxants like Aceclofenac or Diclofenac with Tizanidine or Thiocolchicoside for few days (you may need a prescription from your local physician for these).
Local pain reliever ointment (eg. Diclofenac) can also be taken.
If not relieved despite this, then imaging of cervical spine(X-rays and/ MRI) may be needed.
Hope you found the answer helpful.
Do get back to me for further information.
Dr N Kumar
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Neck pain and migraines treatment
- Suggest treatment for shoulder and neck pain
- Treatment and cure for Neck pain
- Having back pain and neck pain suggest treatment
- What is the treatment for neck pain
- Neck pain treatment
- Suggest treatment for neck pain
- Suggest treatment for severe neck pain
- Stiff neck pain treatment
- Muscle neck pain treatment