Suggest treatment for neck pain
Cervical spondylosis/MRI of cervical spine
Thanks for being on healthcaremagic.com.
I am Dr.Ajay Panwar,a neurologist,here to answer your query.
This appears to a classical description of cervical spondylosis with radicular pain.However,as the symptoms are severe,I would like you to get a MRI of cervical spine to confirm the diagnosis.
Meanwhile,you can start treatment with antineuralgic medicines like pregabalin/gabapentin/duloxetine/amitriptyline along with methylcobalamin combination.At the same time,calcium/vitamin D supplementation should be started.
Physiotherapy should be started once the pain improves with medicines(hopefully in a few days).
PLEASE TAKE MEDICINES UNDER A PHYSICIAN'S GUIDANCE ONLY.
Hope that helps.If you have some further questions,I shall be glad to have you in follow-up.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Neck pain and migraines treatment
- Suggest treatment for shoulder and neck pain
- Treatment and cure for Neck pain
- Having back pain and neck pain suggest treatment
- What is the treatment for neck pain
- Neck pain treatment
- Suggest treatment for neck pain
- Suggest treatment for severe neck pain
- Stiff neck pain treatment
- Muscle neck pain treatment