Suggest treatment for neck pain
I am a person who gets tired very soon
Can you describe the Pain in more detail?
Hello XXXXXX, Thanks for coming to HealthCareMagic. I see that you have been suffering from neck pain. That pain seems to be localized at the base of your neck (as you have said) and that when you move your neck at any angle or in any direction the pain does not change. That is very useful information.
I however will need a bit more information before I can reliably begin to formulate any kind of plan of action.
Can you please tell me the following?
0) Can you describe the character of the pain? Is it like an electric shock?, like a burning pain? Twisting.. etc etc. Try and be as descriptive as you can.
1) When did the pain start? Was there some associated injury or event that was associated with the start if the pain (ie, did you fall? hurt yourself? or strain yourself in anyway?)
2) What are the activities that will make the pain worse? And vice versa, what activities will bring the pain down? Does eating food affect the pain in anyway?
3) Do pain killers help with pain? What kind of pain killers have you tried?
4) Do you notice any weakness or difficulty in using your arms or legs?
5) Do you have any problems with balance?
Now when it comes to the issue of easy fatigue-ability, that meshes nicely with the fact that you are anemic (low Hemoglobin levels). How is this being treated? Have you had your Hb checked recently? If you Hb levels are still low, then the tiredness and fatigue ability are explained by that alone.
If on the other hand, your recent Hb levels are normal, then we have to look deeper into the cause of your symptoms. We will have to look into your thyroid levels and vitamin levels.
For the time being, I would suggest you start writing down whatever information you can on the neck pain in particular. Study it and try and answer the above questions. The more information you give me. The more useful I can be to you.
I look forward to your response.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Neck pain and migraines treatment
- Suggest treatment for shoulder and neck pain
- Treatment and cure for Neck pain
- Having back pain and neck pain suggest treatment
- What is the treatment for neck pain
- Neck pain treatment
- Suggest treatment for neck pain
- Suggest treatment for severe neck pain
- Stiff neck pain treatment
- Muscle neck pain treatment