Suggest treatment for neck pain due to neck arthritis
Pain killers + Muscle relaxant when acute pain , Exercises for long term.
Hi I am Dr Gopal Goel Orthopedic Surgeon.
In my opinion you probably have pinching of C1 nerve root in spinal canal. You feel pain, whenever the nerve is pinched, and spasm is secondary to nerve pinching.
In acute phase pain killers , muscle relaxants and physio will help but for the long term relief , I would recommend Neck strengthening exercises.
Thanx for the question. Please feel free to ask any other question.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Symptoms of neck arthritis
- Geriatric broken neck arthritis
- Chronic headaches neck arthritis
- Neck arthritis and numb arm
- Neck arthritis and lump in throat
- Severe neck arthritis surgery
- Treatment and cure for neck arthritis
- Neck arthritis causes
- Neck arthritis and blurry vision
- Diagnosis of neck arthritis