Suggest treatment for neck pain and stiff neck
Gurgling with lukewarm water should provide relief.
Thanks for asking on HealthcareMagic.
I have very carefully gone through the details provided and understand your concerns. Due to improper posture you had probably got a spasm of your neck muscles and probably it was more on the right side. You had done the right thing by doing neck exercises. However, in such cases taking paracetamol and hot compress can also be relieving.
The ear infection is probably unrelated. Rather than an ear infection, it seems to me that you could be having sore throat. There is a tube that connects between the middle ear cavity and the throat and it is likely that the problem thas thereby involved your ear(s). Gurgling with lukewarm water should provide relief.
The open heart surgery that you had in your childhood probably directly concern us in such a case but I would suggest you to cut down on your smoking if possible.
If you have any specific queries, please let me know and I would try to guide you further.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Stiff neck pain for weeks throat irritation
- Stiff neck and chest pains
- Neck pain swollen glands stiff neck what could be this
- Treatment and cure for Stiff neck
- Stiff neck painful weakness sore throat taking analgesics suggest
- Stiff neck pain alcohol
- Cure for stiff neck pain
- Stiff neck pain treatment
- Exercises for stiff neck pain
- Stiff neck pain in back of head candida symptoms