Suggest treatment for neck pain and headaches while having a herniated disc and a hematoma
The hematoma is certainly a concern.
As per the description, the possibility of nerve compression is significantly very high.
The hematoma can cause significant nerve and blood vessels compression in the spinal cord.
Hematoma if any should be addressed at the earliest and the cause of which has to be found out.
The predominant cause of which like Hypertension needs to be explored.
An MRI scan of the entire spine is advisable. If already done then please to upload/attach the reports for a better understanding and therapeutic guidance.
Hope I have answered your query.
Dr. Suresh Heijebu, General & Family Physician
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Does herniated disc cause pain and stiffness in neck
- Cervical herniated disc neck pain
- Suggest treatment for pain due to herniated disc
- Laser treatment for herniated disc
- Herniated disc in neck with ear ringing and pain
- Herniated disc in neck treatment
- Bulging and herniated disc treatment
- Suggest treatment for neck pain
- Herniated disc back pain treatment
- Treatment of herniated disc sciatic pain