Suggest treatment for neck and head pain
Not a lethal condition.
Hi, I have gone through your question and understand your concerns.
Sorry to hear what you have been through.
In my opinion, regarding to symptoms you describe and examinations that you have been through, most probable condition in your case is Occipital neuralgia, a condition where upper cervical nerves that supply back and top of the head too, are compressed and/or damaged during their pathway.
It is not a condition that leads to death, furthermore, x-rays and CT scan didn't show any disease, so you need to stay calm about that.
It is a treatable condition and injections are a good opportunity to control symptoms.
MRI will give additional information about soft tissues such muscles, tendons and nerves and after that information, treatment is easier.
You need to fight stress and depression too, consulting a Psychologist, because those have important contribution on your symptoms.
Hope you found the answer helpful.
Let me know if I can assist you further.
Best treatment will be assessed after MRI results.
Yes, this condition may be associated with nausea.
Proper treatment way will be better assessed after MRI results.
Spotting could be due to hormones dysbalance due to stres, or even to steroids injections.
Hope I helped you. Take care.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Neck pain and head pain
- Lump on head pain radiating into neck
- Treatment and cure for head pain
- Treatment and cure for Chronic head pain
- Treatments for penile head pain
- Back neck and head pain
- Neck spurs causing head pain
- Severe neck and head pain
- Back of head pain and neck pain
- What is the treatment for ear and head pain
- What causes tingling and pins and needle sensation on the left side of...
- What causes numbness in feet and ankles?
- What causes mouth spots and pit in forehead?
- What causes tingling feeling in shoulder?
- Suggest treatment for panic attacks, non functional rectum and memory loss
- What causes numbness in the right side of foot and leg?
- What causes burning sensation and tingling in hands and feet?
- What does my CT scan suggest?
- What causes shortness of breath in a patient with fibromyalgia?
- What causes severe muscle twitches at night in shoulders and arms?