Suggest treatment for nausea when diagnosed with diverticulitis
Vomex may help with nausea, also divertikulitis therapy required.
For the symptomatic treatment of Nausea vomex may help you. Other than that, diverticulitis needs to get treated with antibiotics usually, which you haven't mentioned if that was advised to your or not.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Is cleocin phosphate used in the treatment of diverticulitis?
- Antibiotics for diverticulitis treatment
- Diverticulitis nausea after eating
- Test used to diagnose diverticulitis
- Treatment and cure for diverticulitis infection
- Treatment and cure for Diverticulitis
- Flagyl treatment for diverticulitis
- Suggest treatment for diverticulitis flare-up with infection
- Diverticulitis diarrhea and nausea
- What is the treatment for diverticulitis