Suggest treatment for nausea, gastric reflux
sounds like severe gastritis
I am Dr Mittal.
I have read your query.
I think I would be able to help you.
The symptoms of the query are quite suggestive of a severe gastritis.
I would suggest that you try the following steps-
1. Tab Pantoprazole 40 mg twice a day before food.
2. Syr Sucralfate 3 tsf 4 times a day.
3. Avoid spicy food
4. Avoid non veg diet.
5. Try to start on DASH diet.
6. Keep your head end raised while sleeping.
7. Avoid coffee and tea and alcohol.
I have tried to make it as simple as possible. I hope that the information helps you. Please feel free to contact us for more information. Best of luck. Dr Mittal.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Ramipril chronic gastric reflux
- Gastric reflux symptoms
- Causes of gastric reflux
- Ramipril and gastric reflux
- Treatment and cure for Gastric reflux
- Diagnosis of Gastric reflux
- Gastric reflux and frequent urination
- Grade iii gastric reflux
- Dizzy nausea headache gastric reflux pregnancy
- Gastric reflux cough