Suggest treatment for nausea, dizziness and flatulence

Dr. Muhammad Sareer Khalil

Posted on Tue, 7 Mar 2017 in Digestion and Bowels
Question: I am nausiatd - very dizzy - could fall - burping. This condition has occurred in the past and doctors have been unsure of the cause.
Answered by Dr. Muhammad Sareer Khalil 1 hour later
Brief Answer:
Explained

Detailed Answer:
Hello and Welcome

I appreciate your concern

Based on your description, its likely to be an episode of GERD/ acute gastritis. If oral PPIs don't provide relief then IV route can be used along with anti emetics such as metoclopramide. Blood pressure and blood sugar measurement should also be done. I would advise you to go to an ER preferably accompanied by a family member or friend for proper assessment.

Wishing you best of health

Thanks

Let me know if you have any query

Please consult your doctor before deciding on any further course of action.

For future follow up / correspondence you may ask me directly at the link given below

http://doctor.healthcaremagic.com/Funnel?page=askDoctorDirectly&docId=68107

Dr. M.S. Khalil