Suggest treatment for nausea, diarrhea and abdominal pain

Dr. Sudhir Kumar

Orthopaedic Surgeon

Posted on Mon, 2 Nov 2015 in Accident and Emergency
Question: I believe i was food poisoned two days ago. I had severe adominal pain, nausea, vomiting, and diarrhea. Now i have sharp pains on my right side towards my back and lower abdomen . Should i go to the er?
Answered by Dr. Sudhir Kumar 1 hour later
Brief Answer:
You should go to ER

Detailed Answer:
Hi
Thanks for your query
I'Dr Sudhir Kumar
I have got through your query and understand your concerns. As you are having sharp pains so you should go to ER to see for condition of yours abdomen and intestines as you had food poisoning. You may need ultrasound of abdomen done, may need antispasmodic and analgesic medicine and intravenous drips.
Hope your query get answered. If you have further questions please don't hesitate to write to me. I will be happy to answer your query.
Wishing you a good health.
Above answer was peer-reviewed by : Dr. Vinay Bhardwaj