Suggest treatment for nausea, depression and hypertension
There is no chance of growth.
Thank you for posting your query.
I have noted your symptoms and CT brain findings.
I would like to reassure you that there is no chance of growth of calcified granuloma in the future.
Calcified granuloma refers to an old or inactive healed tapeworm infection of the brain. Since the worm is already dead, there is no chance of its growth in future.
It is a common finding on CT scans in XXXXXXX patients and it is not a serious condition.
I hope my answer helps. Please get back if you have any follow up queries or if you require any additional information.
Wishing you good health,
Dr Sudhir Kumar MD (Internal Medicine), DM (Neurology) XXXXXXX Consultant Neurologist
Apollo Hospitals, XXXXXXX XXXXXXX
Click on this link to ask me a DIRECT QUERY: XXXXXXXX
My BLOG: XXXXXX
Single CT scan is usually safe.
Thank you for getting back.
A single CT scan of brain is usually safe and does not increase the risk of brain cancer. However, repeated CT scan can expose to a lot of radiation, thereby, increasing the risk of cancer.
Dr Sudhir Kumar MD DM (Neurology)
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Suggest treatment for hypertension with depression
- Suggest treatment for hypertension
- Suggest treatment for anxiety and depression
- Suggest treatment for bipolar depression
- Suggest treatment for serious depression
- Suggest possible treatment for depression
- Suggest treatment for insomnia caused due to depression and hypertension
- Suggest treatment for insomnia and depression
- What treatment is suggested for hypertension
- What treatment is suggested for depression
- Paralyzed after spinal operation. Getting neck pain and headache. MRI...
- Got grey matter while blowing my nose. Having headache. What could be...
- Having acid reflux, sweaty hands and tiredness. Taking antidepressant....
- Getting headache, back pain, feeling tired and thirsty. Any medical cure...
- Numbness and pain in hand. Worried for carpal tunnel syndrome
- Have lbp. Feeling bloated and burning sensation in stomach. Should I...
- Getting fainting spells. Not cured by encorate. What should be done to...
- On lisinopril for BP. Feeling dizzy while laying on my back. Any guidance?
- Having pain in skull and feels hot to touch. CAT scan done. What...
- Diagnosed with osteochondral defect of femur. Having hip pain. Safe remedy?