Suggest treatment for nausea and vomiting during pregnancy
Basically i have been feeling nausea and vomitish feeling. I don't know why but I have a feeling that I might be pregnant. Not to sure. Today is day 21 of the cycle. Do I do a blood test or a urine test? Basically I might want to travel abroad so might have to book tickets early. And is it safe to travel during first three months? Or is it better to take rest? I'm not sure if I am but I just feel maybe.
Hello dear, I wish you luck and hope for the best.
Yes it can be pregnancy but is too premature to test so just take rest and wait for another 10 days to test for pregnancy.
You can very well travel in first three months for pregnancy by air so nothing to worry and just book your tickets as scheduled.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Nausea vomiting swollen legs mild headache treatment
- Nausea vomiting and cramps food poisoning or pregnancy
- Nausea vomiting during bowel movement
- Nausea vomiting pregnancy hair growth bile
- How to overcome dizziness nausea vomiting during pregnancy
- Nausea vomiting delayed period is this symptoms of pregnancy
- Severe cramps during periods having sweating nausea vomitting affects pregnancy
- Is haldol used in the treatment of nausea/vomiting?
- Treatment for nausea vomiting tiredness after taking effexor
- Dizzy nausea vomiting negative pregnancy test