Suggest treatment for nausea and stomach cramps
Now, what can I eat or drink at this time? Oh, I have been drinking camomile tea a lot,though not today.
I understand. To eat what you wish without risk read this carefully.
I understand you. It was a really stressful thing to occur in a store.
1. You are right. After surgery, there is always post surgical myalgia. This means after surgery, people feel ill.
2. Your operation involved indirectly (intestines). This is the explanation for the cramps. This is correct.
3. Under these circumstance if I were your treating doctor, I will advice you to take Ondansetron 4 mg mouth dissolving tablets under your tongue. Twice a day. Separated by at least 4 hours. In addition take Dicyclomine tablets twice a day for two weeks. Dicyclomine works best with women. This will stop the cramps. It's a guarantee. Both these agents are unfortunately prescription based medications. You can check with the pharmacist for over the counter variants (if any).
4. Stop drinking Camomile tea or any other herbal supplements because these are not FDA controlled substances. They have laxative effects and some even lower a persons blood pressure.
5. The CEO of a top US company had to be rushed to the ER. He thought he was getting a heart attack. Apparently he was astonished that people could not hear *his* heart pounding. The Doctors scanned his system. He, apparently was drinking huge amounts of green tea, figuring out that it isn't a "real" decaf drink. Kind off like light cola. Furthermore it's advertised that "green" tea is "good" for you.
In my opinion, he was lucky.
6. Please get fiber, Husk of Isabgol, is the best option. There are many other
tasty options for you.
7. Fiber makes the stools neither constipated nor loose.
8. Fiber soaks up the excess water that causes problems.
9. Fiber has no side effects. It's natural.
10. You can eat and drink what you wish, within reason, all you have to do is
to dissolve 1-2 table spoons of fiber in water and drink it before going to
Trust me, it'll never happen again.
Please contact me for further doubts.
Dr. Neel Kudchadkar
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Suggest treatment for stomach cramping and pain accompanied by bleeding
- Suggest treatment for constipation with stomach cramps
- Suggest treatment for uti causing stomach cramps
- What is the treatment for stomach cramps
- Treatment and cure for stomach cramps
- Fever nausea stomach cramps bleeding tongue suggest treatment and cause
- Nausea stomach cramps diarrhea
- Stomach cramps nausea cerazette
- Suggest treatment for stomach cramps backache and dizziness
- Tightness in stomach cramps nausea soreness bloating treatment