Suggest treatment for nausea and negative pregnancy test result
MIGHT BE INDIGESTION ETC; DO THE FOLLOWING
Welcome to HCM.
This is Dr. Swarnava Dattagupta answering your query.
I understand your concern.
First of all, projectile vomiting is mostly not associated with bouts of nausea. Yes, sometimes this type of vomiting also comes as projectile, but some causes can be ruled out if nausea is associated. The probable causes are indigestion, overeating, peptic ulcer etc. Other causes can be intestinal or gastric obstruction or gall stones etc. I would suggest you the following-
Modify diet. Take small frequent meals. Take more fruits and dietary fibers, less fat and junk etc.
Exercise regularly like brisk walking, cycling. It enhances metabolism.
Take pantoprazole-domperidone combination once daily before breakfast for 20days.
Take ondansetran tablet one tab when needed.
Take lactobacillus supplements for a month.
Get an ultrasound whole abdomen to rule out serious causes.
You can consult your doctor for prescription of above.
Hope this was helpful.
Contact me for further queries.
YES STRESS CAN BE A FACTOR
Yes stress can be a factor.
But there might be some associated conditions as this is occuring frequently. Try to reduce stress and follow as advised before.
Wish you good health.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Fluoxetine and negative pregnancy test result
- Cerazette negative pregnancy test results
- Nausea headache negative pregnancy test
- Pregnancy test negative nausea fever
- Feeling nausea and dizzy pregnancy test negative
- Nausea dizziness negative pregnancy test
- Faint negative result on pregnancy test
- Faded negative results in pregnancy test
- Pregnancy test negative heartburn diziness nausea symptoms
- Dizzy nausea vomiting negative pregnancy test