Suggest treatment for nausea and acid reflux during pregnancy
Vomex suppository or pill advisable, also special eating rythm/ ginger
vomex supp or pill is medication of choice for nausea in pregnancy. Also please take in a lot of small meals during the day, good is anything with ginger (tea, ginger cookies). Also smelling lemon can help.
Good news: in most cases this will go away after first trimenon immediately.
All the best for you and the pregnancy!
Hope this is helping you , if you have any clarificatons you can get back to me, if this was helpful please kindly rate my answer. Best regards
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Suggest treatment for acid reflux and stomach digestion problems
- Suggest treatment for acid reflux and heartburn
- Acid reflux cough treatment
- Immediate treatment for acid reflux
- Natural treatment for acid reflux
- Suggest treatment for severe acid reflux attacks
- Suggest treatment for acid reflux and vomiting
- Acid reflux treatment
- Suggest treatment for acid reflux
- Bile acid reflux treatment
- What are the symptoms of staph infection?
- Could neuritis possibly be mistaken for fibromyalgia?
- What causes intermittent chest pain and discomfort in right shoulder?
- What causes dizziness, nausea and neck pain when diagnosed with atrial...
- Suggest remedy for night sweats and tiredness with kidney functioning at...
- Suggest dosage of Sinethicone for a child
- Suggest treatment for lump near anus
- Suggest treatment for muscle tightness and pain in legs
- Suggest treatment for kidney damage in an elderly person
- What causes upper abdominal hernia, lower back pain, mild fever and chills?