Suggest treatment for nasal congestion
Thanks for contacting HCM with you health care concerns
I read that you have been having severe allergies and that after blowing your nose your ear is now plugged. From blowing your nose the nasal mucous may have gone into the ear. Or because of the severity of your symptoms you have built up fluid in your ear. The best treatment is to use a nasal decongestant. I usually recommend take Afrin nose spray twice daily for 4-5 days. This may help reduce nasal congestion and allow the Eustachian tube to equalize pressure. Do not use the Afrin for more than 5 days. Using it too long can cause addiction to the medication.
1. Eustachian tube blockage or fluid in the ear
2. Use Afrin nose spray for 4-5 days
3. If not better in 5 days then seek medical attention possible ear infection.
I hope I answered your question. Please contact me again with your health care questions and concerns
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What treatment is suggested for intense nasal congestion
- Suggest treatment for nasal congestion
- Suggest treatment for nasal congestion due to sinus
- Treatment and cure for chronic nasal congestion
- Suggest treatment for severe nasal congestion
- Is bromfed used in the treatment of nasal congestion?
- Treatment and cure for Nasal congestion
- Suggest treatment for earache with nasal congestion
- Suggest treatment for cough and nasal congestion
- Treatment and cure for rebound nasal congestion
- Suggest treatment for bone cancer
- What causes dry mouth and white patch on tongue?
- What causes burning sensation and pain in elbow joint and hip joint?
- Suggest treatment for skin rashes
- What are side effects of Metanx?
- What does a brown spot on arm indicate?
- What causes hair growth on heel?
- Suggest treatment for itchy, painful and swollen legs
- Suggest treatment for hemiplegic migraines
- What causes itching and pain in feet at night while sleeping?