Suggest treatment for nasal congestion in an infant
Continue with simply saline
I understand your concerns but don't worry. Simply saline nasal drops are enough for baby's nasal congestion relief. You may use baby nasal aspirators for thick secretions. No need for any other medications if he doesn't have any fever, feeding difficulty and lethargy.
Get back to me if you have any further doubts/ clarifications.
Hopefully this will be of help.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What treatment is suggested for intense nasal congestion
- Infant suffocation nasal congestion
- Suggest treatment for nasal congestion
- Suggest treatment for nasal congestion due to sinus
- Suggest treatment for severe nasal congestion
- Is bromfed used in the treatment of nasal congestion?
- Treatment and cure for Nasal congestion
- Suggest treatment for earache with nasal congestion
- Suggest treatment for cough and nasal congestion
- Nasal congestion and sneezing infant