Suggest treatment for nasal congestion in a child with mild fever
You should wait for spontaneous recovery.
Thanks for your question on Healthcare Magic.
I can understand your concern.
In my opinion, your son is mostly having viral infection.
Usual time for recovery in viral infection is 1-2 weeks.
So in my opinion, you should wait for spontaneous recovery in him.
Give him plenty of fluids orally to maintain hydration.
He will mostly recover.
Hope I have solved your query. I will be happy to help you further. Wishing good health to your son. Thanks.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What treatment is suggested for intense nasal congestion
- Suggest treatment for nasal congestion
- Suggest treatment for nasal congestion due to sinus
- Child with fever nasal congestion reddish eye flu
- Suggest treatment for severe nasal congestion
- Treatment and cure for Nasal congestion
- Child has fever cough nasal congestion headache
- Suggest treatment for earache with nasal congestion
- Suggest treatment for cough and nasal congestion
- Mild fever nasal congestion