Suggest treatment for nasal congestion, clogged ears and headache

Question
3 days I've had nasal congestion, sinus congestion, some minor intermittent clogging of ears, occasional pounding headache, felt a little body aches today. I took 12 hour sudafed yesterday afternoon and this morning. Yesterday I took afarina spray a few times.

Answered by Dr. Eni 34 minutes later
Brief Answer:
Viral infection that will take its time

Detailed Answer:
Dear patient,
I have read your question and I understand your concern.
This viral infection you are going through is very common for this season. It may last up to 4-5 days. After reading your description, I wanted to congratulate you for the steps you have taken to take care of yourself and the medicine you have used.
The most important thing you can do now is to stay hydrated. This will dilute the amount of virus and toxins in your blood, and will also dilute the mucus and free your sinuses and nose up.
Do not use anymore sudafed or afrin. They have a rebound effect after a prolonged use, and they can cause a stronger congestion which will make it very hard to breathe. Keep using saline solution and also hot tea and hot beverages.
What I worry about is the clogging ears. I am afraid that if this flu lasts long, your immune system may suffer a lot from this condition and thus make it easier for a bacterial infection to proliferate in your middle ear and sinuses.
If you start seeing hard mucus, have fever and high temperature, and also a drop in hearing, please visit an ENT specialist!

Hope I have answered your question! If you have anything else, please write me.
Wish you health!
Manoku Eni M.D.

Follow-up: Suggest treatment for nasal congestion, clogged ears and headache 1 hour later
so doing my crossfit training today wouldn't be a good idea?

Answered by Dr. Eni 1 minute later
Brief Answer:
Not at all

Detailed Answer:
I would go against any intense physical activity that would tire you and lower your immunity. A walk would be better. Resting is the best!